What have I gone through in 2009? - Hell
1. I've gotten a better job at a better place with a better pay.
2. I've also managed to survive with one leg.
3. I went through 8 months of 4 hourly CAPD treatment and had to go back to hemodialysis because of CAPD failure (yucks hate that but what to do lah?)
4. Got admitted to the hospital many times like never before in my whole 34 years of life.
5. I've known to appreciate the person I love most in life.
6. I've got to know whom I can depend on.
7. I also got to know not to trust someone too much because the risk of being hurt is intolerable.
8. I've owned a better car, something I really like and appreciate.
9. My health deteriorates each day I am given the chance to continue living but I am living each day happily (kalau tak happy pun sendiri buat-buat happy. Well, you live once and you will end up being alone no matter how many friends you have around you - ingat, dalam kubur tu sorang-sorang je tau) so there's no point of being or showing u're unhappy.
10. I have also become very sensitive, grumpy at times and a little selfish but selfish bertempat I'm pretty sure.
11. My body is being cut and poked here and there like a fish on a chopping board.
12. I've learned to keep my depression and disappointment to myself.
13. I realised that things planned aren't necessarily going to materialize, even if you've paid for it (e.g. the canceled Sulawesi and Medan trip, sigh)
14. I am reunited with a long lost best friend, Bakhlis, through Facebook.
15. I received an iPhone from my darling. Yay!
16. I got to own more Superman apparels. Yay!
17. I had to sell Mr. Kelly (Sob..sob...)
18. I had a 'visit' from arwah mummy somewhere in November and
19. I had lost another leg 8 days before my 34th birthday.
What I hope to accomplish in 2010?
1. To be more independent
2. To continue working so that I can pay off my debts
3. To save money for rainy days
4. To love when loved. To give when given.
5. To appreciate the person(s) who appreciates me
6. To have a new pair of Baju Melayu for Aidilfitri - the same color as my darling's
7. To learn to live with hemodialysis and the fact that I may have to be warded many more times this year
8. To succeed in claiming for the MRTA insurance so that one burden will be lifted off my shoulders
9. To go for a domestic vacation
10. To own many more Superman apparels (heheheheh kaya la Metrojaya sebab ni)
Dah cukup ler tu... 10 je. Yang lain simpan dalam hati dulu ek... ada rezeki ada ler...
It was an exciting night - yep, especially after not going to the movies for a very long while - our last was GI Joe for the department'...
Aha! Seronok gila dapat hadiah buckle Superman emblem ni... mana lagi aku dapat kalau tak KN kasi hadiah... kalau begini hari-hari dapat ha...
Nope, mata anda tak salah melihat. Memang gambar menunjukkan tahun 1971. Bukan Syahr El nak ke belakang tapi sebagai ingatan kepada poster ...
Memang lumrah hidup kita dikelilingi oleh makhluk Allah yang berbagai, Ada manusia yang berbagai perangai dan rupa dan ada juga makhluk ghai...
This movie is an ultimate Werewolf classic - I've watched it a million times and I am still amazed at the technology back then. My favo...
Another movie KN and I watched recently was Tali Pocong Perawan. We bought this DVD quite a while ago but did not watch it until I was feel...
I disappeared yet again but it wasn't yet time for me to go. I had been sick(er) these past couple of weeks and thought that I would'...
You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow and He'll Enjoy You Salem's Lot was perhaps the starting point of my love for horror movies. I have wa...
Ha... makanan ni la yang Kal El paling gemar... gaul-gaul, kasi banjirrrrr heheheheh patutlah arwah bonda Kal El suruh Kal El kawen ngan pe...
An American Werewolf in Paris is not a sequel to the classic An American Werewolf in London movie. Although they may fall in the same An Am...
Syahr El's Labels
Dining Out (107) Enjoying Life (55) My Friends (55) Being Malaysian (53) Being A Diabetic (47) Being Half Superman (45) The Blood Sucking Sicko Company (44) Movies (43) My Beloved Family (37) Stuff from the Internet (31) Loving Sheila Majid (30) Community Reminders (29) Renal Failure (26) Home Cooked Meals (23) OKU (22) Ramadhan (21) Jogja and Solo (17) Bukit Antarabangsa (16) Toys and Gadgets (14) Emotions (13) Bangkok (10) Phuket (10) Bali (9) Kota Kinabalu (9) Umrah (9) Andalusia Travel n Tours (8) Intense Continuous Torture (8) Chili's (6) Opportunities (6) Signature Foodcourt KLCC (6) Theathres (6) Hillside Corner Bukit Antarabangsa (5) Supernatural Encounters (5) Cozy Corner/House (4) MRSA (4) Photography (4) Puti Bungsu Batam (4) The Eye Company (4) Brunei Darussalam (3) Cherating (3) Dunkin' Donuts (3) Ikea (3) Janda Baik (3) Kampung Baru (3) Kanna Curry House (3) KruaThai Restaurant (3) Makassar Sulawesi (3) Old Town White Coffee (3) Singapore (3) Tony Roma's (3) Anuar Zain (2) Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. (2) Cafe Milano KLCC (2) Genting Highlands (2) Krispy Kreme (2) Laksa Shack (2) Medan (2) Nandos (2) Paddington House of Pancakes (2) Points to Ponder (2) Sri Paandi (2) Steven's Corner Banan Leaf Restaurant (2) Apam Balik Aba Ee (1) Asam Pedas Melaka AEON Setiawangsa AU2 (1) Australia (1) Black Canyon Coffee (1) Bora Ombak (1) Boston Jusco AU3 (1) Bumbu Desa (1) Carl's Jr. (1) Chawan Bangsar (1) Chee Meng Chicken Rice (1) Delifrance (1) Diabetivc (1) Djeumpa Restaurant (1) Dome KLCC (1) Dominos Pizza (1) Dreams (1) Fruitland AEON Setiawangsa AU2 (1) Garden Cafe (1) Glitters Cafe GSC Pavilion (1) Grand Seasons Hotel (1) Hainan Street Cafe (1) Hard Rock Cafe (1) Hartz Chicken Buffet (1) Heart Failure (1) Home Town Yong Tau Foo (1) House (1) Hui Masakan Cina Muslim (1) Ice Room (1) J.Co Donuts (1) Jakarta (1) KL Convention Centre Food Court (1) Keretapi Tanah Melayu (1) Kopi Oh (1) Lanna Thai The Garden's FoodGarden (1) Lecka-lecka Ice Cream (1) London Fish Tales Signatures KLCC (1) Lung Abscess (1) Mak Tim Sajian Asli Warisan Johor (1) Mama Nyonya The Curve (1) Mathai's House of Curries (1) McDonalds (1) Nabila Corner (1) Nasi Ayam Hailam Damansara Utama (1) Nasi Ayam Pak Mal Shah Alam (1) Nasi Daun Pisang Batu Caves (1) Nasi Lemak Adik (1) Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa (1) Nasi Lemak Boss Ampang (1) Nasi Lemak Sulaiman Court (1) Octopus Susih Wangsa Walk (1) On The Run Cafe (1) Pasar Malam (1) Penang (1) Pizza Hut (1) Pizza Papa John's Times Square (1) Planet Hollywood (1) Poetry (1) Port Dickson (1) Putrajaya Lake Club (1) Rahsia Bistro (1) Restoran AJ Masakan Melayu Johor (1) Restoran Bismilah (1) Restoran D'Templer (1) Restoran Haji Tapah (1) Restoran Syed (1) Roadhouse Grill (1) SOCSO (1) Sakura Kristal (1) San Francisco Coffee (1) Satay Kajang Haji Samuri (1) Secret Recipe Wangsa Walk (1) Siem Reap (1) Sins (1) Starlight Cinema (1) Station Kopitiam (1) Teppanyaki (1) The Canteen Room (1) Thurkah's Banana Leaf Rice (1) Unit Trust (1) Universal Studios Singapore (1) Very Thai Times Square KL (1) Victoria Station (1) Vienna Bagels (1) Vivo American Pizza and Panini (1) Warisan JasaMedik (1) Williams PJ (1) Yellow Cab Pizza (1) Yoshinoya (1) hantu (1) iCTLT (1) st (1)