Siapa sangka semasa Planet Krypton hampir musnah JOR-EL telah melepaskan sebuah lagi kapal angkasa selepas KAL-EL yang berjaya mendarat di Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Anaknya ini dinamakan Syahr-El...

Friday, July 10, 2009

I N.E.E.D

Right now, i really and badly need a HOBBY! I am just easily bored tapi tak tau nak buat apa. Ever since I lost my leg and have to go on dialysis 4 times a day I have become so malas tapi cepat betul bosan.

I need a hobby especially on weekends, something that could distract me from feeling lonely tapi Kal El tak nak a hobby that needs to use money - bukan kedekut tapi if a hobby takes up some portion from my income and later on stresses me up, I don't really call that a hobby. Lagipun I have better needs to use my money for medical supplies and what nots related to being sick - costly I tell you gaji juta-juta pun takkan cukup!

I wanna do something yang, well, not totally free and not too expensive either, suitable for a handicapped like me. Also suitable for someone who has to have a clean and sterile place for dialysis every five to six hourly. Hmmmm apa ek, oh yes, and something that does not confine me within these four walls that I call my home - cerewet tapi that's what I need right now - to go out!

Not that I hate being at home but I have stayed home too much lately and I want to see the world and enjoy my life like I used to. I miss those days when I was free to do and go wherever I want. Now that I have Ms. Livvy I think I am a step closer to being 'free' tapi do not know what I want to do exactly.

I wish that I can have my dearest on weekends but that is just impossible. I am not sure whether my dearest really spend time with the family or with friends or god knows who but it is impossible to get this love of my life to be here on weekends with me. Simply couldn't or refuse to, I just don't know. Worse still, lately my dearest returns home very late on Sundays - the more reason why I need to get out and enjoy myself, alone.

Movies? Maybe not. I have been watching too much movies and sitcoms ever since I got sick - imagine watching 4 - 5 movies every weekend? Boleh muntah lor sampai nak tulis review dalam ni pun dah tak lalu. Furthermore I rather go to the movies with my better half.

So, whoever is reading this and if you think you know me, or even if you do not personally know me, if you know what I like, maybe what I used to like doing (banyak dah hilang ingatan sekarang ni) please, suggest me a hobby. I thank you if you do. I really need a hobby real soon for my sanity.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Syahr El's Labels

Dining Out (107) Enjoying Life (55) My Friends (55) Being Malaysian (53) Being A Diabetic (47) Being Half Superman (45) The Blood Sucking Sicko Company (44) Movies (43) My Beloved Family (37) Stuff from the Internet (31) Loving Sheila Majid (30) Community Reminders (29) Renal Failure (26) Home Cooked Meals (23) OKU (22) Ramadhan (21) Jogja and Solo (17) Bukit Antarabangsa (16) Toys and Gadgets (14) Emotions (13) Bangkok (10) Phuket (10) Bali (9) Kota Kinabalu (9) Umrah (9) Andalusia Travel n Tours (8) Intense Continuous Torture (8) Chili's (6) Opportunities (6) Signature Foodcourt KLCC (6) Theathres (6) Hillside Corner Bukit Antarabangsa (5) Supernatural Encounters (5) Cozy Corner/House (4) MRSA (4) Photography (4) Puti Bungsu Batam (4) The Eye Company (4) Brunei Darussalam (3) Cherating (3) Dunkin' Donuts (3) Ikea (3) Janda Baik (3) Kampung Baru (3) Kanna Curry House (3) KruaThai Restaurant (3) Makassar Sulawesi (3) Old Town White Coffee (3) Singapore (3) Tony Roma's (3) Anuar Zain (2) Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. (2) Cafe Milano KLCC (2) Genting Highlands (2) Krispy Kreme (2) Laksa Shack (2) Medan (2) Nandos (2) Paddington House of Pancakes (2) Points to Ponder (2) Sri Paandi (2) Steven's Corner Banan Leaf Restaurant (2) Apam Balik Aba Ee (1) Asam Pedas Melaka AEON Setiawangsa AU2 (1) Australia (1) Black Canyon Coffee (1) Bora Ombak (1) Boston Jusco AU3 (1) Bumbu Desa (1) Carl's Jr. (1) Chawan Bangsar (1) Chee Meng Chicken Rice (1) Delifrance (1) Diabetivc (1) Djeumpa Restaurant (1) Dome KLCC (1) Dominos Pizza (1) Dreams (1) Fruitland AEON Setiawangsa AU2 (1) Garden Cafe (1) Glitters Cafe GSC Pavilion (1) Grand Seasons Hotel (1) Hainan Street Cafe (1) Hard Rock Cafe (1) Hartz Chicken Buffet (1) Heart Failure (1) Home Town Yong Tau Foo (1) House (1) Hui Masakan Cina Muslim (1) Ice Room (1) J.Co Donuts (1) Jakarta (1) KL Convention Centre Food Court (1) Keretapi Tanah Melayu (1) Kopi Oh (1) Lanna Thai The Garden's FoodGarden (1) Lecka-lecka Ice Cream (1) London Fish Tales Signatures KLCC (1) Lung Abscess (1) Mak Tim Sajian Asli Warisan Johor (1) Mama Nyonya The Curve (1) Mathai's House of Curries (1) McDonalds (1) Nabila Corner (1) Nasi Ayam Hailam Damansara Utama (1) Nasi Ayam Pak Mal Shah Alam (1) Nasi Daun Pisang Batu Caves (1) Nasi Lemak Adik (1) Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa (1) Nasi Lemak Boss Ampang (1) Nasi Lemak Sulaiman Court (1) Octopus Susih Wangsa Walk (1) On The Run Cafe (1) Pasar Malam (1) Penang (1) Pizza Hut (1) Pizza Papa John's Times Square (1) Planet Hollywood (1) Poetry (1) Port Dickson (1) Putrajaya Lake Club (1) Rahsia Bistro (1) Restoran AJ Masakan Melayu Johor (1) Restoran Bismilah (1) Restoran D'Templer (1) Restoran Haji Tapah (1) Restoran Syed (1) Roadhouse Grill (1) SOCSO (1) Sakura Kristal (1) San Francisco Coffee (1) Satay Kajang Haji Samuri (1) Secret Recipe Wangsa Walk (1) Siem Reap (1) Sins (1) Starlight Cinema (1) Station Kopitiam (1) Teppanyaki (1) The Canteen Room (1) Thurkah's Banana Leaf Rice (1) Unit Trust (1) Universal Studios Singapore (1) Very Thai Times Square KL (1) Victoria Station (1) Vienna Bagels (1) Vivo American Pizza and Panini (1) Warisan JasaMedik (1) Williams PJ (1) Yellow Cab Pizza (1) Yoshinoya (1) hantu (1) iCTLT (1) st (1)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin